Hydrogen chloride sensor Introduction
Hydrogen chloride sensor is a gas sensor used by JXCT to detect HCL gas concentration in the environment by electrochemical detection principle. It has a built-in high-precision electrochemical gas sensor, IP65 high-density material shell, built-in waterproof strip, moisture-proof and dustproof. HCL sensor supports a variety of signal output such as RS485/4-20mA/0-5V/ 0-10V /NB-IoT/LoRa/WIFI/ Ethernet to meet the needs of no environment, wireless transmission, no wiring, low power consumption, stable performance.
Hydrogen chloride sensor Features
1. Beautiful appearance, small size and easy installation;
2. Fast response speed and high measurement accuracy;
3. Strong anti-interference ability;
4. Reasonable structural design and stable performance;
5. Full-scale calibration output, good consistency;
6. International standard internal wiring and external installation.
7. Range 0-50ppm.
8. On-site power supply adopts a 12~24V DC wide-voltage power supply, which can adapt to a variety of on-site DC power supplies.
9. Long service life, it can be used for 5 years in a normal environment.
It can be used for health and safety monitoring of harsh environment such as industrial plant/traffic tunnel/energy power/petroleum and petrochemical/coal mine roadway/gas drainage and other industrial and agricultural environment (pollution emission monitoring, fruit garden, farm pasture, agricultural greenhouse, flower breeding, laboratory, etc.).
Hydrogen chloride sensor Parameters
What is hydrogen chloride gas?
Hydrogen chloride, chemical formula HCl, a hydrogen chloride molecule is composed of a chlorine atom and a hydrogen atom, is colorless and pungent odor of gas. Its aqueous solution commonly known as hydrochloric acid, scientific name hydrochloric acid. Hydrogen chloride is very soluble in water, at 0℃, 1 volume of water can dissolve about 500 volumes of hydrogen chloride. Hydrogen chloride is mainly used to produce dyes, spices, drugs, various chlorides and corrosion inhibitors.
What is a hydrogen chloride gas sensor?
Hydrogen chloride gas sensor is a kind of safety instrument used to detect the concentration of hydrogen chloride gas, also known as hydrochloric acid gas sensor, according to the electrochemical principle, using the measured gas in the sensor working electrode and the corresponding REDOX reaction on the electrode.
What does hydrogen chloride gas do?
1. It is understood that the role of hydrogen chloride gas is mainly for the production of dyes, spices, drugs, all kinds of chloride and corrosion inhibitors. In addition to these, there are several different production roles:
2. At 180℃ ~ 200℃ temperature and mercury salt (such as HgCl2) as catalyst conditions, hydrogen chloride and acetylene addition reaction, the formation of vinyl chloride, and then under the action of the initiator, polymerization into polyvinyl chloride.