Electrochemical H2S gas sensor Introduction
Electrochemical H2S gas sensor is a gas sensor used by JXCT to measure the concentration of hydrogen sulfide gas using electrochemical gas detection technology. Electrochemical H2S gas sensor with waterproof breathable film, high protection, easy to clean, can effectively not be affected by particles and water vapor. The hydrogen sulfide sensor has the characteristics of small size, high precision, high sensitivity, fast response speed and easy installation. Applicable to all kinds of places that need to detect the concentration of hydrogen sulfide gas.
Electrochemical H2S gas sensor Features
1. High sensitivity and resolution
Leading technology, the product enters the gas detection environment, the response speed is fast, after leaving, return to zero speed is also very fast.
2. High-performance chips
Breakthrough process, three electrode structure design product performance significantly improved.
3. Waterproof breathable membrane
High protection, easy to clean, waterproof breathable membrane effective protection from particles and water vapor; Easy to clean and repair.
4. Small size and light weight
Small size, easy to install, can be mounted on portable, fixed, pipe and other appearance sensors used.
Electrochemical H2S gas sensor Parameters
Detected gas: Hydrogen sulfide
Model number: JEC-H2S
Measuring range: 0-100ppm/0-1000ppm
Sensitivity: 0.8 oz 0.2UA /ppm /0.2 soil 0.2ua /ppm
Detection principle: electrochemistry
Temperature range: 0-50°C
Humidity range: 0~90%RH (non-condensing)
Pressure range: 1 to 0.1 (standard atmosphere)
Shell material: ABS
1. Please connect the electrode foot correctly, the wrong connection position will affect the normal work of the sensor; Sensors should avoid contact with organic solvents, paints, oils and high concentration gases; Do not use adhesive directly on or near the sensor to prevent breakage of the plastic casing.
2. Target gas is recommended for calibration. If cross-sensitive gas is used for calibration, the accuracy of calibration and measurement cannot be guaranteed.
3. Cross sensitivity can fluctuate by up to 30% and may vary with the production lot of the sensor and the life of the sensor.
What is hydrogen sulfide gas?
Hydrogen sulfide is an inorganic compound with a molecular weight of 34.076. It is soluble in water with a melting point of -85.5 ℃ and a boiling point of -60.4 ℃. Under standard conditions, hydrogen sulfide is a flammable acid gas with no color and a rotten egg odor at low concentrations.
What is a hydrogen sulfide sensor?
Hydrogen sulfide sensor is a gas sensor designed to detect hydrogen sulfide. Hydrogen sulfide is a colorless flammable gas with a special smell of rotten eggs. It is irritating and asphyxiating, and has great harm to human body. At present, the colorimetric method and gas chromatography are mostly used to determine hydrogen sulfide in air.
Why test for hydrogen sulfide?
Hydrogen sulfide is mainly produced in municipal sewage pipes, manure tanks, mines, pulp mills…. Where the air is not circulating, the lack of ventilation leads to the continuous accumulation of hydrogen sulfide gas, which leads to the rising concentration of conditions. That’s why there are so many cases of grief.