Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor
Nitrogen dioxide sensor is an industrial gas sensor used to detect the concentration of NO2 gas in the air environment. The sensor adopts wall-mounted installation mode, easy to use. Through our free cloud platform, customers can achieve remote monitoring. The measurement range of NO2 sensor is 0-20 PPM or 0-2000 PPM. The output mode is R485, 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20MA, LORA, NB, 4G and so on.
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor Features
1. Adopt imported first-line electrochemical gas sensor, stable and durable.
2. Range 0-20ppm, 0-2000ppm optional, other ranges can also be customized.
3. High measuring accuracy, repeatability can reach ±2%.
4. The field power supply uses 12~24V DC wide voltage power supply, which can adapt to a variety of DC power supply.
5. Advanced microprocessor technology, high working stability.
6. Fast response speed and high measurement accuracy.
7. On-site LED digital tube real-time display gas concentration.
8. Can be customized according to need.
9. Output signal can be selected according to actual needs.
10. Lower maintenance costs.
Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor parameters
Power supply: 12-24VDC
Measure range: 0-20ppm(Customized)
Detection accuracy: ±5%FS
Temp&Humidity range: -40~ 80℃, 0-100%RH
Accuracy: ±0.5℃(25℃), ±3%RH(60%RH,25℃)
Working environment: -20~50℃, 15%RH-90%RH
Stability: ≤2% signal value/month
WHAT IS NO2?
NO2 is nitrogen dioxide, a brown-red, highly reactive gaseous substance. Nitrogen oxide is the general term for nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and other nitrogen oxides, and nitrogen dioxide plays an important role in the formation of ozone. Man-made nitrogen dioxide mainly comes from the release of high-temperature combustion processes, such as exhaust emissions from motor vehicles and power plants. Domestic stoves and gas stoves also produce considerable amounts of nitrogen dioxide.
WHERE TO USE THE NITROGEN DIOXIDE SENSOR?
Nitrogen dioxide tends to accumulate in large quantities in the goaf, mining face, return air tunnel, and other places in underground coal mines. For safety reasons, coal mine enterprises will install NO2 sensor in these places to monitor the nitrogen dioxide gas in real-time. In addition to being used in the coal industry, nitrogen dioxide sensors are also widely used in chemical, meteorological and other industries to monitor the nitrogen dioxide gas content.
WHAT IS A NO2 SENSOR?
A NO2 sensor is an instrument used to detect the concentration of nitrogen dioxide and usually has an alarm function.
WHAT IS THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF THE NO2 SENSOR?
The NO2 sensor uses the electrochemical working principle. It works based on the diffusion of NO2 gas into the sensor and converts the measured NO2 concentration into electrical signal output. Although the concentration of nitrogen dioxide is low, it can still be accurately and reliably measured.