Sulfur hexafluoride sensor Introduction
Sulfur hexafluoride sensor is a wall-mounted gas sensor used to detect SF6 gas concentration using NDIR detection technology. SF6 gas can only be truly detected by using non-dispersed infrared detection method (also known as NDIR) equipment. After 2 years of dedicated research, JXCT launched the NDIR sulfur hexafluoride gas sensor. With high quality and high price, we can safely tell you that we are the equipment we dare to send for inspection. You can’t go wrong choosing us.
Sulfur hexafluoride sensor supports RS485/4-20mA/0-5V/ 0-10V /NB-IoT/LoRa/WIFI/ Ethernet and other signal output to meet the needs of the environment, wireless transmission, no wiring, low power consumption, stable performance.
Sulfur hexafluoride sensor Features
1. Beautiful appearance, small size and easy installation;
2. Fast response speed and high measurement accuracy;
3. Strong anti-interference ability;
4. Reasonable structural design and stable performance;
5. Full-scale calibration output, good consistency;
6. International standard internal wiring and external installation.
7. Range 0-500ppm.
8. On-site power supply adopts a 12~24V DC wide-voltage power supply, which can adapt to a variety of on-site DC power supplies.
9. Long service life, it can be used for 5 years in a normal environment.
Sulfur hexafluoride sensor Parameters
1. Four-core waterproof shielding cable
Waterproof and oil proof, pit interference ability is strong, stable signal transmission
2, boutique probe
Built-in high sensitivity probe, high precision, good linearity, easy installation, long transmission distance.
The mounting ports are located on both sides of the device. The diameter of the mounting holes is less than 4mm. You can install them to the desired position by screws. The sensor is lightweight and convenient, easy to install and durable.
What is sulfur hexafluoride gas?
Sulfur hexafluoride is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula SF₆. It is a colorless, odorless, nontoxic and nonflammable stable gas at room temperature and pressure.
What is SF6 gas sensor?
SF6 sensor is designed for monitoring sulfur hexafluoride, can effectively monitor the concentration of sulfur hexafluoride, and when the limit value is exceeded, timely alarm, remind people to avoid harm.
What are the effects of sulfur hexafluoride gas?
1, the new generation of ultra-high voltage insulating medium material.
2, can be used for non-ferrous metal smelting and casting process, can also be used for aluminum and its alloy melt degassing and purification.
3, mainly used in high voltage switch arc extinction, in large capacity transformers and high voltage cables as insulation materials.
4, used as a gas insulator for electronic equipment and radar waveguides.