Electrochemical SO2 gas sensor Introduction
Electrochemical SO2 gas sensor is a gas sensor used to measure the concentration of sulfur dioxide gas. It adopts a three-electrode structure design that significantly improves the performance and uses electrochemical detection method to measure the concentration of sulfur dioxide gas. The electrochemical SO2 gas sensor has good selectivity, stability and built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation. The sulfur dioxide sensor has a digital output for easy use. It is a general gas module designed and manufactured by combining mature electrochemical detection technology with sophisticated circuit design. It is widely used in the production of various portable and stationary gas detection equipment as well as various occasions and equipment requiring gas detection.
Electrochemical SO2 gas sensor Features
1. High sensitivity and resolution
Leading technology, the product enters the gas detection environment, the response speed is fast, after leaving, return to zero speed is also very fast.
2. High-performance chips
Breakthrough process, three electrode structure design product performance significantly improved.
3. Waterproof breathable membrane
High protection, easy to clean, waterproof breathable membrane effective protection from particles and water vapor; Easy to clean and repair.
4. Small size and light weight
Small size, easy to install, can be mounted on portable, fixed, pipe and other appearance sensors used.
Electrochemical SO2 gas sensor Parameters
Detected gas: sulfur dioxide
Model number: JEC-SO2
Measuring range: 0-20ppm/0-2000ppm
Sensitivity: 0.4 s 0.1uA/ppm /0.02 soil 0.008uA/ppm
Detection principle: electrochemistry
Temperature range: 0-50°C
Humidity range: 0~90%RH (non-condensing)
Pressure range: 1 to 0.1 (standard atmosphere)
Shell material: ABS
1. Please connect the electrode foot correctly, the wrong connection position will affect the normal work of the sensor; Sensors should avoid contact with organic solvents, paints, oils and high concentration gases; Do not use adhesive directly on or near the sensor to prevent breakage of the plastic casing.
2. Target gas is recommended for calibration. If cross-sensitive gas is used for calibration, the accuracy of calibration and measurement cannot be guaranteed.
3. Cross sensitivity can fluctuate by up to 30% and may vary with the production lot of the sensor and the life of the sensor.
WHY USE THE SO2 SENSOR?
Sulfur dioxide gas (SO2) is a toxic gas with a strong pungent smell. It exists in the atmosphere in very low concentrations and is naturally released during volcanic eruptions. Inhalation of sulfur dioxide is related to respiratory diseases and breathing difficulties. It is also a precursor to acid rain and atmospheric particulate matter. Sulfur dioxide gas can be an active ingredient or waste from several different industrial processes.
WHERE TO USE THE SO2 SENSOR?
SO2 sensor application range: environmental protection industry, cement plant; chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power; sulfuric acid manufacturing plant, pharmaceutical plant, food processing, etc.
WHAT IS THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF THE SO2 SENSOR?
Our so2 sensor uses electrochemical principles, a three-electrode electrochemical sensor.